Getting To Know More The Place We Live In.
The world, our home place! – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Students will be able to create sentences themwelves using the passive voice.
- Students will properly use the comparative and superlative forms of adjectives.
- Students will be able to confidently share with others, the types of entertainment, fashion, work trends, science and technology we have nowadays.
- To have a basic level of English.
- To be interested in learning and improving.
This is a course created as an easier and different way for students to learn. The purpose is none other than helping students to know a little bit more of what has to do with our world, which is our home place.
We are glad that we got this huge platform to share knowledge with people from all over the world, and we hope people that see this, will feel the same. It’s important for us to let students remind themselves that learning can be fun and should be fun, of course!
Author(s): Jeany Argueta