Fast, Easy And Practical Spanish For Beginners
Start speaking Spanish from class #1 – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Get some wins before you start your Spanish journey.
- It can be FUN and EASY if you notice PROGRESS from your first day. In this course you will be able to understand the structure behind a question, behind a sentence, and how the flow on a Spanish conversation goes.
- I teach the LINGO, the way that we speak Spanish.
- My objective: PRACTICALITY. I want to give you the resources you need to START SPEAKING SPANISH.
- I do not intend to fill you with grammar data that only paralyzes you because that way, you only move your attention away from speaking Spanish. And my ONLY OBJECTIVE is that you can COMMUNICATE IN SPANISH. I think they can be combined in a natural, easy and fun way.
- Just bring your willingness to learn and speak SPANISH. I will make sure to combining them with some actionable tasks that will help you to understand the structure of CONVERSATIONAL Spanish.
My ONLY OBJECTIVE is that you can COMMUNICATE IN SPANISH. Grammar is in second place.
After having taught Spanish for more than 10 years, I can tell you that the Spanish that your books teach you is not the same Spanish we speak. I think it’s more valuable that we focus on teaching the lessons that you need to start communicating in Spanish, and then we add the grammar to reinforce your knowledge. In this course you will realize how easy it can be to learn Spanish if you get conclusive results, that is, that you can use it right after the lesson ends. Do you want me to let you know what I would do from keeping you AWAY from learning Spanish even if you want to speak Spanish to badly? I would begin by giving you the lesson of the verb to be and to be and I would fill you with grammatical data. But I am not a criminal and I understand the practical way in which human beings live day to day. It is necessary to have conclusive results of each lesson and use them immediately. This is how my lessons are. Fast, easy and practical.
Author(s): Debbie Elias