[Free] Ai4All: Image-To-Image Model
Basics and Foundation of Image-to-Image Networks – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Learn about the basics of neural network models without any prior knowledge
- Learn to use python to design an image-to-image network model without any prior knowledge
- Learn from top tier Data Scientists to build neural network models for production
- Learn to develop your own customized neural network models
- No prior programming experience needed. You will learn directly in this class.
This course is created to follow up with the AI4ALL initiatives. The course presents coding materials at a pre-college level and introduces a fundamental pipeline for a neural network model. The course is designed for the first-time learners and the audience who only want to get a taste of a machine learning project but still uncertain whether this is the career path. We will not bored you with the unnecessary component and we will directly take you through a list of topics that are fundamental for industry practitioners and researchers to design their customized neural network model.
This instructor team is lead by Ivy League graduate students and we have had 3+ years coaching high school students. We have seen all the ups and downs. Moreover, we want to share these roadblocks with you. This course is designed for beginner students at pre-college level who just want to have a quick taste of what AI is about and efficiently build a quick Github package to showcase some technical skills. We have other longer courses for more advanced students. However, we welcome anybody to take this course!
For full series of machine learning and deep learning topics, please view our other more in-depth courses at WYN Associates Education.
Author(s): Yiqiao Yin