Natural English Conversations
Learn tons of English words, phrases, expressions, and tips for handling natural everyday English conversations. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Learn to start English conversations with strangers or friends
Learn how to keep an English conversation going with simple words, phrases, and questions
Master tons of expressions for asking people for help and asking them to wait
- Learn how to politely agree and disagree in English
- Master the most common greetings and responses in conversational English
- Learn how to avoid using certain words too often, and how to avoid overusing filler words
- A basic knowledge of spoken English
- A desire to have more natural English conversations
Are you afraid to have English conversations because you’re worried about looking stupid?
Don’t worry. I’m here to help!
In this course, I’ll guide you through the most important things you need to know if you want to have great English conversations. Of course, this includes many native English words and phrases, but we’ll focus mostly on real-life examples. Each lesson includes dialogues between me and other characters
‘Why are dialogues so important?’
Because, if you don’t learn things in real conversations, you aren’t really learning!
As you go through the course, you can take screenshots of the things you’re learning, which can help you when you’re reviewing later. Also, if you make your own dialogues to practice, I’d love to see them. Are you ready to take your English conversation skills to the next level?