Learn how to find Area and Perimeter of Geometrical shapes.
We study different formulas and observation methods to find the Area and Perimeter of geometrical shapes. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Student will learn all the formulas and different methods to find Area and perimeter.
- Student can find perimeter and area of a square and a rectangle.
- Student can Solve real life problems related to perimeter and area of geometrical shapes.
- Student can Find area of a Triangle and Parallelogram when altitude and base are given.
- Student can Define trapezium and find its area when altitude and measures of the parallel sides are given.
- It is also for architect and real estate dealers to calculate area and perimeter of different geometrical shape of land, plots ,fields/ plane and region.
- Students will need a basic understanding of basic mathematical operations (Addition, Subtraction, Multiplying, Division).
- This course is very simple and no need for any techniques to be understood.
This course is designed for grade 4, 5, 6, 7 Students and also for those who are dealing in Real Estate/ land/ property advisers/ property dealers and architectures also.
Different colored pencils have been used for better understanding of the students to clear the topics and formulas through observations.
1: Introduction to Area and Perimeter.
2: Deriving formulas for squares, rectangles, triangles, Parallelograms, trapeziums, circles and semi-circles.
2. Guidelines of formulas of different Geometrical Shapes.
4. Area and Perimeter of the different shapes.
6. How to find the area and perimeter of combined different regular and irregular shapes.
Student Learning Outcomes:
After studying this Course, students will be able to:
· Find Perimeter & area of a square and a rectangle.
· Find the area of the path (inside or outside) of a rectangle or a square.
· Solve real life problems related to perimeter and the area of a square and a rectangle.
· Recognize altitude of a geometrical figure as the measure of the shortest distance between the base and its top.
· Find the area of a parallelogram when altitude and base are given.
· Define trapezium and its area when altitude and measures of the parallel sides are given.
· Find the area of a triangle when measures of the altitude and base are given.
This course is for:
All primary & high school students and for those dealing in Real Estate business (Property dealers Advisers/Agents) to calculate Area and Perimeter of different shapes of Plots/Land and Planes or region.
NOTE: Please refer this course to your friends, fellows and students.