Free English Language Tutorial – Learn English Basics – Elementary Method For Beginners 1
The Step by Step Diamond English Approach – Enjoy your Present – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Lose the fear both for Greetings and Farewells
- Master the use of the Simple Present Tense of verbs different from To Be
- To identify what are the Subject Pronouns and how to use them.
- Learn the basic rules to conjugate verbs ended in s, sh, ch, o, x, z, have, do, go, say, cry etc.
- To learn the basic structure to make an affirmative, negative statement in the Simple Present Tense.
- To learn the basic structure both to make up a Yes/No Question and Answer.
- To Identify both who Asks and who answers a question in the Simple Present Tense.
- How many types of Infinitives are there, what is the infinitive form in the English language.
- To learn how to speak using the Simple Present Tense
- The student needs to have taken the decision to learn English step by step.
- The student is a beginner.
The Step by Step Diamond English Approach – Enjoy your Present
8 REASONS WHY TO TAKE THIS COURSE
Tiene Manuales Instructivos de alta calidad en el idioma INGLÉS y ESPAÑOL para la comunidad ANGLO E HISPANA DE TODO EL MUNDO.
Learn the Easy STEP BY STEP to learn to speak English using tools for mastering your level
The 20 most important Key Farewells and Greetings
The real use of the Infinitive in The English Language
How to use the Subject Pronouns with didactic pictures
The Simple Present Tense of Verbs different from To Be
Become an expert to make up Affirmative, Negative, Yes/No Questions/Answers in the Simple Present Tense.
The 65 Useful Expressions used in an Online Class
Author(s): Anibal Hernandez