English Listening Practice: The Money Fight
Listen to REAL Podcast and Do REAL Exercises – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- LISTEN to native speakers speaking naturally through the tricks I teach
- LEARN how to SPEAK about “The Money Fight” in English using these words and expressions
- UNDERSTAND tricks and techniques for having better listening skills
- PRACTICE listening with real activities that students do in real classrooms
- You should have at least an Intermediate level English listening
- It would help to have some interest in Mayweather/McGregor
Are you tired of boring listening activities that you don’t care about? Over 100 MILLIONPEOPLE are interested in the Floyd Mayweather/Conor McGregor boxing fight coming up. Are you one of them?That is what these listening extracts are about. Listen to these real listening excerpts and boost your English to new world.
You will hear real podcasts and programs and you will do real listening activities that I do in the classroom. This course is divided into sections, and each section is like its own individual listening class. How much do English classes cost near you? I’ve designed these courses to be fun and interactive. Each section has a different style listening activity to keep you engaged.
CUSTOMIZETHECOURSE for you:
Each section is broken down in at least 3 parts:
– Main listening- Interview or Conversation with an activity
– Answers – I breakdown the answers and explain why they are the answers just like in a classroom
– Language Highlight- We look at specialized words or expressions to help you grow in your fluency and understand the listening better.
**If you’re more advanced and confident in your listening, do the Main Listening first. If you’re less advanced, do the Language Highlight first, so you know some of the difficult vocabulary, and then do the Main Listening.
– 2 hours of video instruction and AUTHENTIC LISTENING practice
– ENGAGINGACTIVITIES that are used in the classroom
– An e-workbook to write down your answers or follow along
– INTERACTIVEmodelto help you practice
Sign up, test your listening, and learn about The Money Fight
Author(s): Jesse Sweed