[100% Off] Ap Physics 1 - Part 2
An in-depth course on AP Physics 1 covering everything to do well on the AP exam
What you’ll learn
- Understand motion through kinematics and forces
- Define Newtons three laws and their applications in the real world
- Relate energy and momentum to moving objects
- Identify the various types of forces acting on an object
- Comprehend rotational vs translational motion
- Calculate values of forces such as friction, tensions, centripetal
- Know graphical relationships between physics variables
- Master physics equations, their applications, and their purposes
- No physics experience needed, but math level should be at least Algebra 2
Master AP Physics 1 and get the score you want in this clear, concise, and in-depth course! This course will teach you everything, from kinematics to energy to momentum, and consists of lectures and practice problems for each unit. This is the second part of the entire AP Physics 1 course, focusing on more complex topics. Each unit has specific videos with hand-picked problems to supplement the lectures, making the overall learning process easy, efficient, and effective.
Unit 4: Energy and Work
Unit 6:Simple Harmonic Motion
Additional Material and Information:
Algebra 2 math prerequisite- AP Physics 1 uses algebra, so its good to have an understanding of algebra
About the Instructor:
Kenny is a senior at Irvington High School, having already taken the AP Physics 1 exam with a score of a 5. Utilizing the information and experience he has learned from taking AP Physics 1, he teaches the tips and tricks to do well on the exam. Kenny is passionate about helping others through STEM, whether it be volunteering teaching the elderly how to use technology or tutoring others. Kenny is also deeply engaged in computer science and its applications, often working on multiple related activities. Above all, Kenny is the Director of Physics at AlgoSTEM.
AlgoSTEM is a non-profit organization led by Arushi Gupta and Akshaj Gupta that aims to increase accessibility to STEM education. Through its free online courses, AlgoSTEM has taught over 30,000 students worldwide. AlgoSTEM instructors are experienced and knowledgeable about the subjects they teach which include computer science, math, and various sciences.
Along with having multiple Udemy courses, AlgoSTEM has a popular YouTube channel called Algorythm that covers solutions to coding problems including those from Leetcode, Codeforces, Codechef, and various math competitions.
Author(s): AlgoSTEM Inc.