150 Ukrainian Words for Beginners
150 basic words and phrases to use in daily conversations – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- 150 basic words and phrases to use in daily conversations
- Ask and respond to simple, routine and predictable questions about personal information
- Communicate some basic needs in informal conversations
- Understand key words, some phrases, simple commands, and short sentences in simple conversations
- Show some control over basic grammatical structures to communicate basic needs
- Reading Ukrainian is essential to quickly grasp the course material
- Every section of the course includes PPT (Microsoft PowerPoint) files so you need a program that opens them
“150 Ukrainian Words for Beginners” is for students who want to communicate in Ukrainian, and develop basic speaking, reading, writing, and listening skills.
In this course you will develop your speaking and listening skills and build your Ukrainian vocabulary. You will develop your ability to maintain simple conversations in Ukrainian, talk about yourself and your needs, and ask questions of others.
This course will help you to communicate in Ukrainian by focusing on the most useful language and grammar points. You will learn and practice these grammar points by using all four skills: reading, writing, listening, and speaking. However, you should not expect to develop your knowledge about the Ukrainian grammar since the course is dedicated to the vocabulary.
The course consists of 10 sections. Each section has 4 lectures. Lecture 1 is usually a video where the vocabulary is introduced. Lecture 2 aims at developing listening skills through texts, conversations, dialogues. Lecture 3 is a Power Point presentation with all the necessary vocabulary and additional exercises. Lecture 4 is either a quiz or an assignment to strenthen acquired skills.