Landscape Photography Tips : Simple Solutions For Beginners
Learn to hold your camera correctly, get sharper shots, and be inspired with tips on camera gear & shooting on location – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Hold a camera correctly
- Know how to stabilise a camera for sharper shots
- Avoid taking blurry photos
- Use the exposure compensation feature on a camera
- Understand what camera gear you need for Landscape Photography
- Understand how to plan & implement a coastal landscape shoot
- You need a camera – DSLRs are preferable
Are you holding your camera correctly? Are your photos blurry? Do you know what camera gear you need? Do you wonder why your photos don’t look professional?
Overcome these issues with correct technique and good gear.
- Learn to hold your camera correctly
- Learn to control exposure quickly
- Find out why your shots are not sharp
- Discover secrets from a professional photographer
Get these foundations right, and then learn some more advanced principles you can put into practice.
Most photography courses try to teach you how a camera works. Technical stuff such as the Exposure Triangle, which is quite difficult to understand. Here, we get back to basics. You will learn a couple of the more fundamental, practical things that anyone with a camera can apply. Paradoxically, pro photographers use these techniques every day.
Once you have mastered these techniques, we have a look at landscapes, the most popular type of photography. But there’s more to this genre than merely snapping holiday pictures of yourself outside a famous landmark. To achieve success with your scenics, you need to get the right gear, and the right techniques.
- Suitable for beginner & intermediate photography enthusiasts
- 6 short, sharp lessons you can put into practice today
- 30 minutes of video + 2 downloadable PDF check-lists + 1 quick quiz
- 2 simple exercises to improve your camera craft
Author(s): Ray Salisbury