[Free] The Post-Pandemic Workshop
Crossing the Threshold of Grief & Growth – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Deeper connectedness among the group/community with whom you participate in the workshop, a chance to end pandemic-enforced isolation
- Cathartic expression of pandemic-related grief and growth via various group activities: storytelling, creativity, memorializing, journaling, and more
- New resolutions, intentions, gratitude, hopes, and goals for your life post-pandemic
- Proficiency with activities and resources to continue working with all of this in your life going forward
- This is intended for group and community use, so use a projector or screen-share this workshop with family, friends, school, neighborhood, church or faith community, therapeutic or spiritual context, youth group, senior center, club, association, counseling or recovery group, workplace, union, nonprofit, etc.!
This is a chance to recover and reinvigorate your community! 4 sessions, each averaging 2.5 hours long, one unforgettable experience. Together, we can create healing and new connections for people in the transition to post-pandemic life!
Host this Post-Pandemic Video Workshop in-person or online for your community as either a single daylong or weekend retreat, or as a series of gatherings (like once per week for a month). This can help seniors, teens, and everyone in between!
All videos are professionally close-captioned. This is for EVERYONE, and Id be so grateful if you can share this with everyone you know: your family, friends, school, neighborhood, church or faith community, therapeutic or spiritual context, youth group, senior center, club, association, counseling or recovery group, workplace, union, nonprofit, etc.
The price includes all printed/online materials: everything from registration to participation to evaluation. All costs are borne by the host organization(s), with participation free for all registrants. This is a great way to get people back in the door again, participating in everything your community has to offer!
Together, we can create the sacred space we need to process our pain and set our sights on new and better horizons. Will you join me? I hope I can be of service – thank you!
InVocation Spiritual Guidance
Author(s): Brian Bard