STEM Career Development by Partnering with Corporates
Develop real world experience while studying at STEM college – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- STEM high schoolers, undergraduates, graduates, post graduates and professionals will be able to choose the corporate program and online platform that suits them and plan their participation accordingly
- STEM educators will be able to choose the corporate program that offers relevant content and training resources to supplement the courses they teach
- STEM companies will be able to choose the online platform that suits them to drive end-2-end online tech recruitment
- STEM undergraduates and graduates who have zeal and enthusiasm to build practical skills and experience while studying to enhance resume for internship and job
- STEM educators looking for content and training resources for their courses and host online hackathons
- STEM academia institutes looking to drive innovation at their campus
- STEM company looking to hire talented developers by evaluating their performance in online programming tests and hackathons
Are you a student in the Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) discipline excited to develop your career by gaining real world experience while studying at college or university?
Are you a student in the STEM discipline looking to develop your career by participating in online programming contests and get hired by companies?
Are you an educator in the STEM discipline looking for content and training resources for your courses, host online hackathons and grade programming assignments done by your students?
Are you a STEM institute looking to drive innovation at your campus?
Are you a company looking to hire talented STEM developers by evaluating their performance in online programming tests and hackathons?
If you answered yes to these questions, this course is for you
This course is the most comprehensive introduction to programs offered by Amazon, Apple, Google and Microsoft that STEM students and educators can take advantage of to develop their career while studying or teaching at college or university
Youll learn how to determine which corporate program suits you and plan your participation to maximize the opportunity to grow your career
When participating in the corporate program, if the product or service you develop has market potential, you may even start your own startup
Youll explore the funding channels and support offered to startups by 5 incubators
You’ll also learn about 5 free platforms that offer programming contests, hackathons and tech recruitment
This course includes 4 quizzes, 5 practice activity, 4 pdf downloadable resources
There’s a lot of good knowledge packed inside, so hesitate no more!
You get lifetime access to all video lectures plus downloadable resources
Are you ready? Let’s just dive in. I’ll see you inside the course. Thank you.
Author(s): Ramesh Chandak