Learn Quran verse by verse Juz 19 (Wa Qalallazina)
Juz 19 (Wa Qalallazina) Surah Al-Furqaan 25:21 to Surah An-Naml 27:55 – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- This course will help you find out your mistakes yourself and fix them.
- Able to Read Quran with Tajweed.
- Applied Tajweed in Juz 19 of the holy Quran (reading with proper Tajweed)
- Fluency in reading Juz 19 (Wa Qalallazina) of the holy Quran with correct pronunciation.
- Pupils should be able to read and write the Arabic alphabets correctly.
- This is the basic course for Quran learners. For taking this course, you need only passion and love for learning.
Quran Recitation Course
The primary objective of this course is to help students recite Quran in the way it is to be recited. This course helps the students regarding the rules that need to be followed in order to recite the words and verses properly. After completion of this course successfully, a student is able to recite Quran like an expert. Insha’Allah
Importance of Learning Quran:
The importance of learning in general and learning Quran in particular is evident from the first revelation that Allah Almighty bestowed on Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). The verses of the first revelation say:
“Proclaim! (or read) in the name of the Lord and Cherisher, who created, -created man out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood”(Chapter 96; Verse 1-2)
Thus Islam from its very beginning has been a proponent of learning, and what better book for learning can be other than Quran which is the word of Allah Almighty. Furthermore, pertaining to learning of Quran, the following hadith of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) speaks for itself:
“The best of you is he who has learnt the Quran and then taught it.”(Bukhari)
Thus the learning of Quran and its teaching is one of the sacred acts a Muslim can perform.
Prime Goals of Learning Quran
Learning Quran is a religious obligation hence its learning fulfills this duty.
By learning Quran you can understand the ultimate guiding rules and principles.
We come in direct contact with the word of Almighty Allah.
Access guiding principles regarding the way of living life as Allah Almighty wants us to live.
Author(s): Abdul Aziz