How To Create A One Page LEAN Resume
Build a 1 page lean resume to impress your recruiter in 6 SHORT SECONDS – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- What a recruiter want to see in a resume
- Impress recruiter with you resume in 6 seconds
- How to build a lean 1 page resume
- Learn only putting the "winning" information inside a resume
- Get a pen and paper and start taking notes!
When i graduated ,i find it so darn hard to get myself a job , after sending hundreds of resumes to recruiter and different companies. Most of my friends already got their job , but i was still looking for one.
I never know that writing a resume requires so much of skills and knowledge , until one day , one of my friend which is a lawyer told me that , ” you will not get a job with your resume .”
That was a SPARK and a turning point .
Just a brief view of my crappy old resume:
The arrangement of my resume is as below:
– my name , address and email
– my educational level
– my intern job experience ,part time job
– my hobbies , strength
– my skills such as languages
– my photos when i work as intern
Well , half of these things do not need to be inside a resume , and by the way , you only half 6 seconds to impress your recruiter !
So , cut off all the crap that a recruiter that is not interested in knowing .
In this free course , you will learn how to proper structure a lean 1 page resume that able to impress a recruiter in 6 seconds. enjoy !