[Free] Elementary English Level I: Short Course
Beginning level course for those learning English. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Communicate effectively using subjects, predicates, and the Present Simple.
- Accumulate a vocabulary of 125+ nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, and phrasal verbs.
- Confidently produce the active language skills of speaking and writing in English.
- Build upon the passive language skills of reading and understanding spoken English.
- Familiarity with the English alphabet is essential.
- A small vocabulary (50-100 basic words) is helpful.
This short course covers the basics of the English language for beginners. Included are more than 125 vocabulary words, an explanation of the subject pronouns, and an introduction to the Present Simple. Various reading, writing, and listening exercises and quizzes help the student practice and implement the language skills they have learned. All exercises are reviewed with explanations.
Author(s): Brigitte Wayman