5 Principles For Landing Your Dream Engineering Job
You are unique! Learn to stand out in the crowd and get your dream job using principles that work. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- How to decide if more education is right for you
- How to choose a meaningful career path
- How to write a resume that will get you through the front door
- Secrets that give you a leg up over all other applicants
- How to network like a pro
- How to guide an interview so the deck is stacked in your favor
- A new perspective on the job hunt that can make all the difference.
- Have a desire to get a great job
- Be willing to look at life from a new perspective.
- Want to make a unique impact in the world.
You are unique. You have unique talents and abilities. You see problems from a unique perspective, and you need a job that is as unique as you are.
Maybe you know what that job is… and maybe you don’t. Either way you’ve come to the right place.
Through this course you will learn how to:
Choose a job that matches your interests
Comfortably network your way into the company you want to work for
Write a compelling resume to get you in the front door
Get past the resume and show them your unique attributes
Guide the interview to play to your strengths
Your education taught you a lot of skills, but it probably did not teach you how to get a job. Getting a job takes some know-how. It’s not hard. It’s just that we aren’t properly taught how to take that next step after we graduate from school. Those who apply the principles discussed here have a world of opportunity open to them.
I am an engineer, and most of the examples I use are geared towards engineering. However, these principles apply to all fields, and the perspective you’ll gain from this course can significantly shape your future.
Author(s): Doug Hunsaker