MS Word Power Shortcuts To Finish Projects in Less Time
Become a MS Word power user today for higher productivity. Finish your work early with more time for friends & family! – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- By the end of this course you will learn quite a few MS Word 2010 shortcuts (for Windows machines) to handle your documents faster.
- Windows PC OS. An installed copy of MS Word 2010.
*************** RECENT UPDATES
April 30, 2018
WEEKLY UPDATE: “How to Use the Research Taskbar of MS Word” (for enrolled students only)
April 24, 2018
Updated all the videos including:
- Some Commonly Used Shortcuts
- Selecting and Moving Shortcuts
- Subscript and Superscript Shortcuts
- Paragraph Shortcuts
- Paragraph Formatting Shortcuts
- Hyperlink Shortcuts
- F-Key Power Shortcuts
- Ribbon Shortcuts
- Field Shortcuts
- Table Shortcuts
Technology works only if we have the right training and preparation. Learn the MS Word shortcuts and hot-keys quickly to increase your productivity. Do your work faster by selecting, moving, and manipulating text and images faster, thanks to the combination of hot-key moves explained in these videos.
Learn easy shortcut techniques like
- How to format paragraphs with power keystrokes
- How to change capitalization easily on-the-fly
- How to apply super- and sub-script in a split second
- How to use F-key shortcuts for super effects
- How to insert most-frequently used Word Fields with simple keystrokes
- How to move rows up and down in a Word table
- And more…
Watch your MICROSOFT OFFICE SPECIALIST WORD EXPERT instructor use these shortcuts in real-time and then repeat the moves until they become second-nature.
These are obviously not all the shortcuts available in Microsoft Word 2010 but the ones your instructor, a Fortune 100 technical writer, uses on a daily basis. More videos will be added in the future to cover more techniques.
What did they say about this course….
- “Wow, I’ve used Word for 15+ years and I learned so much from this course. I think everyone should take this course, even if it is just as a refresher.”
— Darlene Almquist
- “I learnt some of these shortcuts as an editor at a market research firm. But these are way more comprehensive and useful than those. I did have my share of ‘Ooh’ and ‘Aha’ moments! If you regularly use Word for creating documents, this course in keyboard shortcuts will boost your efficiency tenfold.”
— Nikhil Khandekar
- “To be honest, I didn’t know the shortcuts at all before taking this course. Now I know. :)”
— Chocolate Lu
SUPPLEMENTARY PDFs: Most lectures have downloadable PDFs listing the shortcuts described in the videos. Click the second-from-left button (with down arrow on it) on the upper-right corner of the lecture screen to access these PDF document.
Subscribe today to increase your productivity and mastery over the world’s most popular text editing platform.