Introduction To Libreoffice Writer – Tutorials For Beginners
Learn how to create quality documents for school and work through these tutorials for LibreOffice – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Create quality documents using LibreOffice Writer as their cross-platform document editor of choice
- Understand the LibreOffice Interface and where everything is
- Improve their work by using useful features
- Know the basics of computer usage.
- You should know how to type, file and save, and simple things of that nature.
This course is about learning the LibreOffice Writer software for creating documents for school and work. In this course, it is assumed that you are a beginner in office software but have a grasp of the basic concepts. If you are hoping to learn more about the program, this course will offer many lessons in learning related skills.
- Creating Bulleted Lists, Tables, and including images in the documents
- Utilizing styles, adding headers, and modifying page margins
- Using Change Control to manage document collaboration
- Adding a Table of Contents – Critical for eBook writers
- Customizing your font pool for use in any document creation inside and outside LibreOffice writer
Author(s): Chris Navarre