Getting Googly With Google Apps For Education
A Google Apps in Education Survey Course – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- By the end of the course you will be able to identify the key features of Google Apps
- Create new presentations, documents, forms and spreadsheets
- Add Chrome apps and extensions to the Chrome browser
- General interest in using Google Apps as a replacement for the traditional office suite
- Previous office suite experience is ideal
- An active Gmail account
- An understanding of cloud computing
Do you have a Gmail account?
Did you know that hidden behind your email tools is a powerful office suite that you can use to maximize your productivity?
Did you also know that for schools there are EXTENDED features?
If not, it’s time to get Googly!
This FREE survey course provides an overview of the Google Apps tools including the Google Classroom features. Google Apps in Education is a free resource for schools looking to expand their use of technology in the classroom. With many 1:1 computing initiatives, costs can be reduced by using Chromebooks in conduction with Google Apps.
Chrome and Drive Apps & Extensions
GMail Tips and Tricks
At the end of the course, participants will know how to create, organize and share assignments, documents, presentations, spreadsheets, forms, and drawings in Google Drive.
Computer with Google Chrome installed
*Google Classroom is ONLY available to school systems using Google Apps in Education
Author(s): Sabrina Colvin Sterling