Excel 2016 Pivot Tables: Create Basic Pivot Tables In Excel
Pivot Tables in Excel 2016. Learn to create basic Pivot Tables in Excel 2016 with real-life examples. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Know the Importance of Excel Pivot Tables
- Know the Spheres where Excel Pivot Tables Best Serve
- Create and Update a Basic Excel Pivot Table
- Know about Slicer in Excel
- Customize an Excel Pivot Table
- Office 2016 Installed in the Computer
Teaching 11 Courses on Excel and Data Analysis!
OVER 25,000 visitors visit my blog ExcelDemy dot com every month!!
OVER 15,000 successful students have already taken my online courses since November, 2015 with 375 total Reviews!!!
Course Updated: Nov 01. 2016
Welcome to my Excel 2016 Pivot Table course where you will learn how to create basic pivot tables.
I am Kawser Ahmed, your instructor with this course. I am a full time Excel, Excel VBA and Data Analytics blogger. And I am a corporate Excel trainer in my own country. Monthly around 15,000 Excel users come to my Excel blog and read my Excel and data analysis related articles and tutorials.
At the end of this course:
- You will be able to create and update basic pivot table reports using Excel 2016,
- You will be able to realize, why and when you can best use of Excel Pivot Table tool,
- You will be get used to with the features of an Excel Pivot Table Report
- And you will be able to handle the limitations and compatibility issues related Pivot tables.
Let me give you an idea what exact topics I am going to teach you in this course.
- I will show you the exact cases when you can use the Excel Pivot Table
- Then I will show you the anatomy of a pivot table report with a real life example.
- Then you will see the step by step by process of preparing a data source for Excel Pivot table
- Then you will learn how to create and update a basic pivot table report
- Then you will be introduced with the Slicer tool in Excel
- And at the end of the course, I will show you total three techniques that you can use to will save your time when youre working with Excel Pivot tables.
I have designed this course for new comers in Excel pivot table feature. But if you are an intermediate level user and want to be get used to with Excel 2016 Pivot table feature, then this course is also for you. This course will give you a simple but powerful introduction to the most powerful tool in Excel.Feel free to take a look at the free previews of this course. I hope this course will change your view about Excel Pivot Table. Enjoy the course and thanks for reading!
Author(s): Kawser Ahmed