Create Amazing Interactive Experiences With Conducttr
Introductuion to Conducttr, Part 1 of 3 – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Understand Conducttr's creation environment
- Understand the basic paradigm for interactivity
- Know how to use the Beat Sheet
- Know how to use the Channel Planner & Calendar
- Know how to use the Activity Log to trace project activity
- Conducttr account (sign-up for the FREE 30-day trial http://www.conducttr.com)
- Firefox web browser
- Twitter accounts for fictional characters called Anna and Gabriel
If you want to create immersive experiences that engage audience across multiple platforms then this course is for you!
Conducttr is a professional transmedia production and management tool used by game designers, instructional designers and transmedia storytellers. Think of it as photoshop for transmedia storytelling.
The course will take approximately 1 hr to 90 mins to complete and includes course materials such as twitter profile icons and presentations.
We introduce you to all the basics of Conducttr and how to immediately start building an interactive experience on Twitter. You’ll learn the Conducttr paradigm so you can start to reverse your thinking away from linear, one-size-fits-all experiences and towards open world, personalized adaptive experiences.
You don’t need any previous knowledge to start the course but it’s helpful if you have either a little understanding of storytelling or a basic understanding of logic.
Thousands of people across the world use Conducttr to create experiences to engage audiences in entertainment, education and health. After completing this course you’ll have take your first step to becoming a Conducttr Professional – a title that says you’re ready to be hired for multiplatform interactive experiences!
Author(s): Alexey Ossikine