Boost Your Excel Skills: Crash Course W/ Downloadable Files
Microsoft Excel: Hone Core Skills in Microsoft Excel in 1+ Hours (Downloadable Excel Files Included in Course) – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Use and employ 10 of Excels most powerful intermediate tools
- Create instant sums, averages, high and low values with Autosum
- Get one-touch access and customize the Quick Access Toolbar
- Save time with the Shortcut Menu and Mini Toolbar
- Use and deploy the Quick Analysis Tool (New to Excel 2013)
- Create datasets and labels with the Fill Handle
- Construct, break apart, and re-organize data with Flash Fill (New to Excel 2013)
- Instantly create, modify, and update Charts & Graphs
- Use Recommended Charts (New to Excel 2013)
- Use Sorting and Filters to better organize data and lists
- Create, modify, and remove Tables from existing data
- Basic understanding of worksheets, workbooks, selections, etc.
- 10 Individual, Bite-Sized Lessons
- Downloadable Excel Files
- Verifiable Certificate of Completion
- Instant Access to Instructor and the ProductivityMe Community
- 1080p HD Quality Video
In this Course:
Learning Excel takes time, particularly if you try to do it without any structure!
In this course, we’ll walk you through the top ten skills you need to know in order to excel in Microsoft Excel!
Give us an hour, and well help you to get to the next level of mastery in Microsoft Excel.
In this short, easy-to-follow training course…
- The Quick Access Toolbar
- The Shortcut Menu & The Mini-Toolbar
- The Quick Analysis Tool
- The Fill Handle
- Flash Fill
- Charts & Graphs
- Recommended Charts
- Sorting & Filters
At the end of each video, you have the chance to prove your mastery by completing a small practice exercise thus testing the core skill that youve just learned.
You can easily follow along in each lesson by using the downloadable course exercise files provided in Lecture 2.
If you have questions, comments, ideas, wed love to hear from you. Email or message us any time.
Alright, thats it for now.
Look forward to having you in class!
Tolan & Ryan
Author(s): The ProductivityMe Company