Ten Essential Skills For Guitar Players
Learn to play guitar faster, smoother, cleaner, and with fewer mistakes, in under one hour! – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Learn the fundamental skills that apply to guitar playing, beginner or advanced
- Overcome the most common stumbling blocks in order to play faster and cleaner than others
- Own a six-stringed guitar, tuned to standard E, with a pick
- A working computer, with internet, with that can access Udemy and PDF files
If you feel like you’ve been spinning your wheels and not making progress with your guitar playing, then that means that your practice routine is missing some crucial elements. Without them, you won’t be able to play guitar fast, or clean, or smooth, or consistently.
Unfortunately, just playing songs won’t take you to an elite level. If order to play guitar like a pro, you need to learn how to practice like a pro.
Wouldn’t it be great to know the exact things to add to your practice routine? How much progress do you think you could make if you practiced all the right things instead of just ‘winging it’?
If you want to get serious about playing guitar, look no further than to this Udemy course. In under 1 hour, I will show you 10 things that you must learn and master in order to become a respectable guitar player. The best part is that it comes at absolutely no cost!
What’s also great about this course is that it applies to all levels; people who have passed the pure beginner’s stage will be able to grow their skills, and quickly.
It is also a simple and elegant course, with principles that apply to every genre, any song, and anything that you can think of.
By the end of this course, you will have learned the following:
- Learn how your brain learns, and use that knowledge to unlock your dormant guitar mastery.
- Why focusing on your weaknesses is the single best thing for your guitar playing.
- What speed to set your metronome for maximum growth and progress; it’s not what you think.
- How to view scales in a way that makes you instantly see them all over the neck.
- Many ways to pick strings in order to confidently play in any situation.
- How to build chords from the ground up so that you can play chords anytime you want (instead of relying on your memory).
- My favorite exercise; fun, challenging, rewarding, and combines several skills to make your guitar practice time thrilling instead of boring.
- How to never get bored when practicing guitar, and how to have endless material.
- BONUSES: Discounts for my other courses!
So what are you waiting for? Take this course and accelerate your guitar playing today!
Author(s): Dan Amerson