Playing Piano: Warm Up Exercises
Learn 6 effective piano exercises and improve your position. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Be able to control your sound improving your hand position and avoid injuries.
- Learn these 6 exercises that work as a warm up piano routine.
- Understand the correct hand position and know your hands better.
- Having a piano or keyboard is necessary in order to practice and get the most of this course.
- A good internet connection is necessary to have access to all the videos of the course.
Are you struggling with lack of sound control and tension when you play piano?
Do you want to have a good hand position and you do not know wher to begin?
This course will teach you how to develop an easy to follow routine. Learn these 6 exercises that are part of a 7-10 min routine and include it in your regular practice.
This course is so specific in order to help you achieve its main purpose that is improve your piano playing through an excellent position.
Through 100% practical videos, no theory you can start improving your position today.
Join this course!!
Author(s): Ilse Lozoya