Introduction To Fingerstyle Guitar For Beginners
A Fingerstyle Guitar course in under an hour. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Students will play 16th notes, Triplets, and syncopated rhythms using fingerstyle patterns
- Students will see a single melody (Twinkle) developed in a variety of methods.
- Guitarists should be able to easily play the chords: C, G ,D, and Am
- Guitarists will need to able to read TAB or Sheet Music.
- Students must be able to open PDF Files. The TAB and Sheet Music will be in PDF Format.
Have you been looking for a basic fingerstyle guitar course that won’t take a lifetime to finish? What about a course that could be finished in a single afternoon?
This course can be completed in under an hour!
Ellis’ lessons on the basics of fingerstyle guitar take a simple song, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and develop it numerous ways, from basic to quite challenging.
The beginning guitarist will be shown the fundamental patterns of fingerstyle guitar in the time of an average guitar lesson.
Author(s): Ellis Wright