Guitar Lessons – String Bending And Vibrato Essentials
Play with "feel" with this comprehensive study of the techniques of string bending and vibrato. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- A must for anybody new to the techniques of string bending and vibrato, as well as the player looking to refine his or her technique.
- Learn different types of finger vibrato.
- Achieve sweet, singing vibrato, using the whammy bar.
- Add more feeling and expression to your playing.
- Learn how to bend strings perfectly in tune, with minimum effort.
- Learn how to create singing sustain with your fingers.
- Learn cool, bluesy-rock licks.
- Build your soloing and phrasing vocabulary.
- Discover new realm of musical creativity.
- Incorporate all of these concepts and ideas into your own playing, making you a stronger, more musical and harmonically rich soloist and composer.
- All you need in order to begin is an electric guitar, an amplifier, a pick and a desire to learn.
- We do however recommend taking our Complete Foundation Course which will give you the skills to tackle this course.
Learn to play with “feel” by taking our comprehensive study of the techniques of string bending and vibrato.
This stand-alone course serves as either a from-scratch, definitive tutorial or a valuable refresher of these two essential techniques. Top UK session guitarist, Bobby Harrison demonstrates different types of finger vibrato, as well as showing you how to achieve sweet, singing vibrato, using the whammy bar.
String bending is also covered in great depth, as Bobby provides you with all the essential tools to be able to pull off this technique with the minimum of effort. You’ll learn some cool bluesy-rock licks too!
A must for anybody new to the techniques of string bending and vibrato, as well as the player looking to refine his or her technique.