Being A Music Teacher
Understanding the key elements of a successful class when you teach a musical instrument. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- You will be able to experiment a positive change in your daily teaching
- You will be able to improve your classes according to your students needs.
- Learn about important theories like Howard Gardners Multiple Intelligences.
- Know some important tips to develop a good teacher student relationship, specially when you work with adults and teenagers.
- Learn how to divide your class time when you teach kids.
- This course is for any musician.
- All you need to have is an open mind and will to improve your teaching!!
- No special academic degree is required.
Being a music teacher can be difficult, specially when you don’t have much experience. If you are about to start teaching any musical instrument, this course is for you.
You will get to know your students in order to make a good approach and develop your classes in a successful way. If you are currently teaching but you don’t feel that is working, this course will help you too.
You will know what are the considerations if you want to join a music school or to develop your own private studio.
Join this course and get ideas to make your teaching a great experience.
Author(s): Ilse Lozoya