What It Is and How To Do It – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Importance of Better Immersion in Media
- Sound Design Aspects of Audiovisual Colocation
- Principles of Audiovisual Colocation
- How to Prototype Your Own Original Audiovisual Colocation Systems
- Commercial applications and use cases for colocated audiovisual media
- This course is for anyone interested in some of the newest frontiers in immersive audiovisual media and sound design.
Audiovisual Colocation is a new kind of immersive media technique in which sounds are mapped to the same spatial locations as their visual sources in the screen. This course covers the general principles of audiovisual colocation, its many use cases, and also shows how to build your own colocative audiovisual media system.
Author(s): Michael Filimowicz, PhD