[Free] Optmyzr 101: Monitoring Accounts, Managing Keywords And Ads
Learn about Optmyzr’s PPC Insights tools and One-Click Optimizations for keywords and ads. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to use Optmyzr to manage PPC ads
- Identify tools to help you analyze PPC account performance
- Apply one click optimizations directly to your PPC accounts
- Create Audit reports for your PPC accounts
- Use Optmyzr tools to get insights and find optimization opportunities
- Create alerts to monitor performance
- Have at least one PPC account (like Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, or Amazon Ads)
- Have an active Optmyzr account (free trials are available)
- Connect at least 1 Google Ads account to Optmyzr before getting started
- A prior knowledge of Google Ads
Optmyzr is an award-winning PPC optimization platform for search marketing professionals. Founded in 2013 by a team of former Google executives, Optmyzr gives you the tools and insights to quickly execute strategies for accounts of any size, diversity, or complexity.
Optmyzrs 101 course is meant to show you how you can leverage the power of your data and gain the capacity to improve account performance in a few clicks.
In this course, a team of Optmyzr experts will walk you through the different insights tools available on the platform and Optmyzrs One-Click Optimizations for keywords and ads management.
Youll learn how Optmyzr can help you monitor your accounts performance through its different dashboards and granular alert system, making sure nothing goes unnoticed in your accounts, and how you can get expert-level insights in a single click.
Well show you how you can use Optmyzrs One-Click Optimization to get rid of irrelevant traffic being driven to your accounts, find underperforming keywords and ads that may be driving up the cost, and recognize opportunities to add new keywords or improve ad copy to increase conversions.
By the end of this course, you should be able to start integrating Optmyzrs PPC insights tools and One-Click Optimizations into your daily workflow.
Check out other courses in this series to learn more about Optmyzrs other solution areas.
Author(s): Frederick Vallaeys