Content Marketing For B2b Enterprises
A practical plan and process, end to end, to drive leads and sales with content marketing. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Learn the fundamentals of an end-to-end content marketing process for B2B businesses
- Learn how to create interesting content and match content to offers that convert
- Learn how to find industry influencers and identify promotional opportunities
- Learn how to use various products to build the data you need to systematically improve
- Moderate understanding of marketing concepts
- Experience with social networks and search engines
- User-based experience with analytics platforms like Google Analytics
Interested in content marketing, particularly for B2B products?
In this course, we will go through the complete, 4-step content marketing process used by Audienti (formerly OMA) both with clients and in our own efforts to drive B2B lead generation efforts.
In this course, we’ll answer questions like:
- How to get inside the mind of your market, and build content that really interests them, even it you’re in a boring industry
- How to wire together blogs, offers, outreach, metrics and more to build a content marketing system that can systematically improve over time
- What types of content to produce, and what channels to use to promote it
- How to manage a content creation calendar, even if you’re not a journalist
- How to find promotional channels and influencers that are interested in your content
- How to tool your process for measurement
- What products and services we use today to get results
The course is structured in 19 video lessons. Each will take around 5 minutes. The entire course clocks in around 35 minutes. So, if you have an hour, you can knock this out over lunch!
Once you’ve completed the course, check out other resources we’ve developed at Audienti’s content marketing resources area.
Author(s): William Flanagan