[Free] Learn To Paint Fireworks With Watercolors
In this course, you will learn two easy techniques how to paint fireworks with watercolours. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- new and fun watercolor techniques
- paint fireworks with watercolors
- use imagination and creative skills
- color and composition
- This is a beginner friendly course
In this course, you will learn two easy techniques how to paint fireworks with watercolours. This class is suitable for beginner to intermediate watercolourists. All you need is a curious mind and the will to learn.
These techniques are also suitable for children under adult supervision.
Materials you will need. I have also listed the brands I use.
– Watercolours (Windsor & Newton)
– Gold and Bronze paint (Viva, Inca-series)
-Thick watercolour paper, at least 300g (hahnemhle)
– Flatbrusth (Handover series 2 size 3/4)
-two jars of water
-masking fluid (Schmick)
Our class project is to finish two sets of paintings of fireworks using these techniques. Great projects for New Year or fourth of July decorations.
1. Follow the video instructions and blow the paint drops onto the plain to create a firework effect.
2. Follow the video instructions and start by filling the paper with colours. Once the paint is dry, mix masking fluid and water. Drop mixture to the paper and use the straw to create fireworks. Once you have covered the paper with the masking fluid splashes let them dry. Once the masking fluid is completely dry, paint flat wash over the paper with the colour of your choosing. Once the paint is dry, rub the masking fluid away with your hands.
Author(s): Niina Niskanen