Security Awareness Campaigns (lite)
This is the “lite” version of Security Awareness Campaigns and is meant to give you an idea of the full course. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Lite version of Security Awareness Campaigns training
- Basic Security Aspects covered in an awareness campaign
- Just bring your passion for technology and learning how to take security into your own hands
Security Awareness Campaigns is about the components and reality of what makes awareness campaigns successful and which components are needed in it. This course will cover the basics of a security awareness campaign that is aimed at increasing security levels by addressing social engineering attacks and communicating the basics of awareness and threats companies face today.
Learn the basic concepts of security awareness campaigns, quickly and easily!
This course goes through relevant research into successful and failed attempts at increasing awareness, also going through complex standards and making them simple and easy to understand.
The full version gives you research, tips and information you need to be successful in creating your own security awareness campaign.
There are over 22 lectures in the full version that cover:
- Introduction to security awareness campaigns
- What components are needed
- Security Drivers
- Vulnerabilities that companies face
- Business value of campaigns
- Components of the awareness campaign
- Security Policy
- Laptop and Desktop
- Mobile Devices
- Data Security and Encryption
- Incident Response
- Change Management
- Security Organization
- How awareness mitigates risks
- Practical examples of how awareness has stopped attacks in reality
This course goes through materials and actual projects and gives you the simple scoop on how to create great awareness campaigns that work and which elements you can use in your awareness campaign. It also goes through information that is also important for everyone to know, even if you do not create an awareness campaign, it will help you understand basic concepts.
Author(s): Michael Goedeker