Creating A Tab Interaction In Articulate Storyline 360
Using Articulate Storyline to build an interactive tab interaction. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Finding inspiration for interactions
- Prepping your external image assets
- Building the visuals for the tab interaction in Storyline
- Using triggers and variables to make your tabs interactive
- Saving and sharing your templates
- Articulate Storyline
- Basic Knowledge of Articulate Storyline
- Windows machine or access to Windows
In this mini course learn how to create a simple tab interaction within Articulate Storyline 360 or 3. Sensei Jeff will talk to you about getting visual inspiration for your tab interaction as well as how to set up your Articulate Storyline file to be shared with other people on your team.
You will also learn how to set up custom buttons and even custom states within your buttons to add additional functionality to your interaction. You will also learn the proper way of setting up any interaction with Articulate Storyline 360 so it can be easily managed for future updates and template sharing.
Sensei Jeff will also talk about using triggers and variables to build the interactivity of the tab interaction inside of Articulate Storyline 360 and then how to properly share your creation with other people within your team.
Author(s): Jeff Batt