Azure Data Studio : The Complete A-z Guide
Azure Data Studio is a cross-platform database tool for any data professional like SQL Developer, DBA, PowerBI Developer – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- What is Azure Data Studio?
- Get started with Microsoft Azure Data Studio
- DML & DDL commands in Azure Data Studio
- Database Backup and Restore using Azure Data Studio
- Dashboard in Azure Data Studio
- Marketplace in Azure Data Studio
- Customize the workplace in Azure Data Studio
- Code Snippet in Azure Data Studio
- Jupyter Notebooks in Azure Data studio
- No prior knowledge or experience is needed. I'll teach you everything you need to know.
- A Mac or PC computer with access to the internet
- No paid software required. Everything we will use is available free.
Azure Data Studio is a cross-platform database tool for any data professional like SQL Developer, DBA, PowerBI Developer, or any developers who are working directly or indirectly to work on the SQL server & PostgreSQL.
Below are some useful features of the Azure data studio:-
2. On-premises and cloud data platforms
3. Modern editor experience IntelliSense
4. Code Snippets
5. Source Control integration
6. Built-in charting in query resultset
7. Design dashboard
When you are finished with this course, you will be ready to use Azure Data Studio
Also, this course is free, so YOU HAVE NOTHING TO RISK BUT EVERYTHING TO GAIN!
Its time to take action.
Go ahead and click the take this course right now button and I will see you in the course.
Thanks again for enrolling!
Author(s): Nirav Gandhi