Tai Chi Qi Gong Moves For Beginners – For Energy, Arthritis
Learn Essential Tai Chi Routine For Physical Health and Mental Wellness – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Students will learn the fundamentals of Tai Chi
- Students will have a full understanding of Tai Chi and how it works with Chinese Medicine
- Learn to relax and reduce stress
- Increase coordination
- Increase stability
- Anyone wanting to try something new or learn a new skill
- Willingness to invest time to enjoy life more
- An interest in becoming more fit, more flexible and more relaxed
- A small comfortable space
- Comfortable Clothes
- Comfortable Shoes
Tai Chi is essentially a slow form of a Chinese Martial Art practiced by millions of people around the world because it has been shown to be helpful for many of the ailments that can affect your body.
In China, it is believed that Tai Chi can delay aging and prolong life, increase flexibility, strengthen muscles and tendons, and aid in the treatment of heart disease, high blood pressure, arthritis, Alzheimers, dementia, depression, and many other illnesses.
Tai Chi is often described as meditation in motion, but it might as well be called medication in motion. This mind-body practice can help treat or prevent many age-related health problems. And, it may be the perfect activity for the rest of your life.
In the course , A step by step guide to get youstarted learningTai Chi.Improve your balance and find inner calm. This course is for anyone who has been wanting to learn Tai Chi, but can’t get to lessons or finds the instructor goes tooquickly for them.
Youwill improve your balance beyond measure and directingyour mind onto the exact ways in which you are changing your balance and moving your body, actsto sooth and calm your mind: mindfulness and meditation.
Author(s): David Wong