Superfoods, Herbalism, Nutrition Basics and Your Health
Eat For Success. Discover Nutrition Basics For Optimal Performance and Weight Loss.
What you’ll learn
- Understand what nutrients need to be ingested every day
- Understand difference between natural and industrial nutrients
- Understand how to construct a healthy meal
- Stop living on the typical North American fast food diet
- Open Mind
- Willingness to try new ideas and concepts
It is time to learn how to choose a herbalsuperfood blend in the overflowing market of protein powders, energy bars, and smoothie recipes. Why do I need a superfood drink, and which one should I choose?
Our focus in making a superfood blend isn’t moderating disease symptoms. We focus on creating healthy functions and achieving your ideal body weight. With abundant health, disease is simply crowded out and replaced with optimal performance.
You can gain good performance back. The momentum of the “normal” downward spiral of declining health and shorter lifespan can be slowed, and eventually reversed to add many precious moments and experiences in the coming years.
Delaying the onset of typical middle-age-related problems, especially the decline in sexual health and increasing obesity, is hard to explain to people who did not experience it.
Effects of feeding yourself right will include:
- Reduced fat – increased muscle = solid body shape.
- Enhanced immune function = resistance to infections.
- Enhanced memory, ambition, attitude and brain power.
- Reduction of joint and body muscle aches and pains.
- Substantial increase in sexual health, interest, ability
- Increased stamina for both women and for men
- More youthful appearance and body functions
- Extended life span quality and quantity
- Weight loss as your body naturally finds its ideal weight
You will learn about herbalism,nutrients like Coenzyme Q10, Saffron, Ginkgo Biloba, Bilberry, Siberian Ginseng, Garlic, Vitamins A-E, Niacin, Vitamin C, Pycnogenols and Bioflavonoids, plus key minerals like Chromium, as well as the Essential Fatty Acids: GLA and Omega 3.
The result is understandingnutrition basics for idealhealth, and how it affects your ability to function, which nutrients, and in which amounts are required for optimal performance.
Special Section:Vegetarian Bodybuilders
There is a belief that bodybuilders need meat in order to get the protein they require to buildlean muscle mass. Nothing could be further from the truth. Many weight lifters thrive on meatless, even vegan diets. Herbalism and plant protein can be superior to meat in many ways.
In this special section, we look at Superfoods for high end athletes.
Author(s): Scott Paton, Martin Pytela, Scott Alex