[Free] Meditation Made Simple: Learn How To Calm Your Mind
Guided meditation for beginners. Learn how to meditate quickly with no fuss. Learn how to calm your mind permanently. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Understand what mediation is and how it works
- Understand the immediate benefits of meditation
- Learn how to take control of your thinking when you want to
- No longer be a slave to your thoughts
- Reduce stress, anxiety, OCD, depressive thoughts, and overthinking
- A digital device on which to download the audio meditations
- A chair, bed, or cushion to sit or lie on
- No previous knowledge of meditation is required
- Open mindedness
- A quiet space for 5-10 minutes
Do you find it difficult to calm your mind?
Do you feel that you are a slave to your thoughts?
Do you want to overcome overthinking, anxiety, or constant rumination?
Change is available more quickly than you can imagine. It just requires you to take that first step…
In this short course, we start from the very beginning. We learn what meditation is, why we shouldnt fear the practice and we understand what the real benefits are of meditation.
This is a no fuss course. There arent hours of lectures on different practices, you dont need to grow your armpit hair nor sit under a crystal.
This course is practical tuition in only what matters. So that you can get the benefit really quickly and in under an hour.
Simple, quick and effective.
There are just 4 lectures as background and then we begin with some easy practice.
You will know exactly what to do so there is no need to fear this course if you think that Meditation is not for you.
You will know finally understand why millions of people around the world Meditate and have done so for centuries.
There are 4 downloadable audio files which will guide you in your early meditation practice, which to begin with is only 6 minutes.
If you recognise any of the following, then this course is for you:
1. You feel a slave to your thoughts,
2. Your mind pops up with destructive or negative thoughts that you debate in your mind,
3. Your thoughts are very loud,
4. You have trouble sleeping because your brain wont be quiet,
5. You relive embarrassing moments in your mind again and again,
6. You ask yourself lots of what if questions,
7. You spend a lot of time looking for the hidden meanings in what people say or events that have happened,
8. You replay conversations with people to analyse whats been said, why its been said and the things you wished youd said or not said,
9. You replay mistakes youve made over and over again,
10. You replay a narrative in your mind of who you should or shouldnt be, or how you or others should or shouldnt behave,
11. You zone out and miss whats going on around you as you are lost in your thoughts,
12. You spend time worrying about things that you just have no control over.
This course will help you become aware of all of the above, and instantly have a reliable method to cease the distressful distraction that inevitably comes in our waking hours.
You will be able to calm you mind at anytime during the day, without the need to Meditate there and then.
This course will truly open your eyes….
Author(s): David Golding