Low Back Pain Relief Secrets
How To Get Rid of Lower Back Pain & Sciatica with At-Home Exercises – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- You will learn the 9 worst back exercises for back pain (with better alternatives)
- You will learn a highly effective 21-day, 30-minutes or less, back pain exercise routine
- You will learn a 15-minute, Doctor-recommended back pain exercise routine
- You will learn 6 foam rolling moves to conquer back pain
- You will learn a 6-minute emergency back pain treatment that's safe for both herniated and bulging discs
- You will learn 7 exercises you need to be doing to prevent back spasms and herniated discs
- You will learn 7 resistance-band exercises that will help strengthen your low back and hips
- And You will learn 4 moves to do before you roll out of bed in the morning
- You should have basic computer skills and access to a wifi connection
- No fancy gym equipment is needed. All you need is a comfortable surface like a carpet, rug or yoga mat.
- You will need to 15-30 minutes a day to do this at home back pain relief exercise routine.
- You will also need the will and determination to do the exercises. I did them for 21 days and BOOM – my back pain vanished! So can yours if you follow my program.
Get Rid of Low Back Pain & Sciatica in Only 3 Weeks, without Surgery, Physical Therapy, or Pain Pills
When back pain strikes, it can ruin your life. Reaching for painkillers or having surgery can be ineffective and even dangerous for your health.
Chronic pain affects 100 million people each year, and low back pain is the most common complaint. When the bodys pain signals keep firing in the nervous system, it can have a draining effect on the quality of lifephysically, mentally, and spiritually.
In the United States, 8 out of 10 people will experience low back pain at some time in their lives. Low back pain is the second most frequent reason for doctor visits, next to the common cold, and it is the leading cause of job-related disabilities.
Hi, I’m Morgan Sutherland, and for over 20 years now (since 2000), I’ve been massaging clients who are dealing with low back pain. But when the tables were turned, and I was the one who injured my back it wasn’t massage that healed my low back pain… instead, it was a series of highly targeted exercises!
Inspired by my experience with reversing my severe low back pain, and fueled by a vibrant enthusiasm to share these exercise routines with anyone who has back pain, I began to passionately research how to quickly cure back pain at home. I learned a wealth of information.
Who is this course for?
This course is for low back pain sufferers who…
When they stand up from a seated position, their back stiffens up and goes into spasm.
Throw their back put every time they bend over and attempt to tie their shoes.
Avoid taking leisurely walks because they have a “bad back” and are embarrassed being seen limping around in agony.
Have trouble getting a good night’s sleep because of their dull, aching pain in your lower back.
What You’ll Learn
In this 21-Day, Low Back Pain Relief Program you will learn:
Nine Worst Back Exercises for Back Pain
Four Common Reasons for Lower Back Pain
A 21-Day, Low Back Pain exercises routine
A 15-minute, doctor-recommended back pain relief exercise routine.
Six foam-rolling moves to conquer back pain.
A 6-minute emergency back pain treatment thats safe for both herniated and bulging discs.
Seven exercises to prevent future back spasms and herniated discs.
Seven resistance-band exercises for low back pain.
Four moves to do before you roll out of bed.
NEW! Bonus LIVE Videos
After receiving feedback from students, I’ve uploaded 4 Bonus Live videos of me performing low back pain & sciatica exercise routines. Here’s what you’ll learn:
9 Morning Stretches for Lower Back Pain
8 Lower Back Strengthing Exercises
How To Get a Sciatic Nerve To Stop Hurting
How To Heal Piriformis Syndrome using Resistance Bands
If you can make time to do a daily 15- to 30-minute back pain relief exercise routine, youll soon be on your way to feeling good again. Its essential to feel your best to make the most of every day. Let me show you how!
I look forward to seeing you inside!
Author(s): Morgan Sutherland