[Free] How To Start With Archery
Complete beginners guide – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- How to choose your first bow, arrows, targets and other equipment.
- How to shoot your first arrow and hit the target.
- What are the styles of shooting from left and right side of the bow and how to use them properly.
- How to aim and hit the bullseye within first hour of your training.
- No experience with a bow and arrows needed. You will learn everyting from a scratch.
Whatever has brought you here, you’re thinking of taking up archery. Nowadays a relaxed individual sport that helps to calm the mind, improve concentration, deepen patience and above all give you a sense of focus.
… or you’ve just seen Legolas, Arrow, Hawkeye or Robin Hood and you want to be able to do the same.
There are lots of great videos on youtube by lots of great trainers. And that’s the trouble. What one teaches you the other immediately disproves and picking what is right is very confusing.That’s why I put together this complete class, How to Start with Archery, to teach you everything you need to hit the target right in the middle and get you excited about archery from one instructor in one place.
What you’ll learn:
* How to choose your first traditional bow
* How to choose arrows
* Which target will serve you best
* What other equipment is useful
* How to string a bow
* Basic archery stance
* 3 draw styles (shoot from the left or from the right of the bow?)
* 3 styles of aiming, so you hit the bullseye within an hour
The course is completely free, you can enroll now and get started on your archery journey. I’m Charlie Greenberg and I look forward to seeing you at your first lesson.
Author(s): Charlie Greenberg