[Free] Free Yin Yoga - Painful Periods, Cramps, Endometriosis Pain
Release Tension – Pain-free – Relaxed – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- What exactly is Yin yoga – history, fascia, causes of tension, & the mind/body connection
- The benefits of the Yin yoga practice – physical, emotional, energetic, releasing old wounds, & how the practice differs to your Yang styles.
- A Yin yoga full class practice for painful periods, menstruation cramps, tenderness & endometriosis pain
- Feel rested & relaxed as you use Yin yoga tools to offer balance to both body & mind,
- No experience is required, you will learn everything you need to know.
- Within the physical practices variations are offered to suit all levels of ability and body structures.
Yin Yoga for Period Pain
A healing 1-hour Yin Yoga practice for painful periods, menstruation cramps, tenderness & endometriosis pain, & helping you feel rested & relaxed Variations are given & explained, with demonstrations.
Suitable for all levels of experience & body shape from beginners to advanced.
Have your bolsters, cushions/pillows ready. You will need to be placed by a wall for the practice.
Here’s What a Few Students Have to Say —————————————————————————————————————————————— Claire is an incredible instructor, teacher, and mentor. I would wholeheartedly recommend any of Claires retreats or training as she has a wealth of knowledge and her energy is so inspiring. She can transform and bring out the best in oneself. An extraordinary soul indeed. — Ing Spence ——————————————————————————————————————————————
Embarking on a deeper understanding of Yin Yoga was a crucial step on my spiritual path, and the course led by Claire was magnificent. All of the other students also agreed that the quality of teaching and value for money was excellent. If anyone has done yoga classes with teachers and not been inspired, I urge you to attend Claires Yin to find a new zest for life and yoga!. — Billy Keranski ——————————————————————————————————————————————
Included is a Udemy Policy Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee. If you aren’t satisfied within 30 days for ANY reason, we’ll happily refund every penny. So you can relax and go ahead, TRY the course out right now.
Please consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. By participating in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge akirayoga from any claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Yoga with akirayoga’s negligence.
Author(s): akira yoga