Sql Server Baby Step: Installation And Configuration
An absolute beginners tutorial to quickly learn how to setup Microsoft SQL Server practice environment on your machine. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- At the completion of the course, you will know how to install SQL Server and create a practice environment for yourself.
- Last Update Date : The course was last updated on 03 October 2017
- NO PRIOR DATABASE OR SQL experience is required.
- You need High speed Internet connection with a PC.
Scope of this course is confined to the following learning objectives ONLY:
- Start from scratch by installing Microsoft SQL Server Express edition
- Requirements for installing Microsoft SQL Server
- Discussion around some of the basic configuration option, including “sa” login
- Making use of Adventure Works sample database
- More in depth coverage of relational database in general, and Microsoft SQL Server in particular, in my another course
Author(s): Rashid Khan