Learn Python 3.6 For Total Beginners
From newbie to pro in a day with 7 brain teasing exercises and full solutions provided. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- What lists, tuples and dictionaries are, and how to use them
- How to apply control flow (logic) to code
- Handle errors
- Create and implement functions
- How to convert functions into lambdas
- How to convert for loops into list comprehension
- How to use for loops and while loops
- How to format strings
- Work with txt files
- A PC or laptop with internet access
This course teaches you the fundamentals of any programming language, with Python 3.6 and Anaconda 5.0.0 with Jupyter Notebook!
You’ll be learning:
- Installing Jupyter Notebook IDE
- Using all the vital features of Jupyter Notebook
- Variables and comparison operators
- Strings, slicing and formatting
- Lists, Dictionaries and Tuples
- Control flow (if, elif, else)
- Advanced for loops and while loops
- List comprehension
- Functions and built-in functions
- Random module
- Lambda expressions
- Handling errors
- Working with text files
There are a total of 7 exercises between sections 3 to 8 with brain teasing tasks, along with full solutions provided in both lectures and in pdf format.
This course will be updated this month (12/2017) with extra content.
This is a taster of multiple up and coming courses I have in the pipeline, primarily in Python, but also other programming languages which will be released very soon!
P.S. I’d appreciate a 5 star review for this free course as that would help me out a lot to create to more content. If you’d rather give a low review, please do so after completing at least 50% of the course.
Author(s): Michael S Russell