Laravel Php 2020 Course, Learn Sass And Laravel
You will Master the Laravel PHP and Sass with this course. You will become ultimate Laravel PHP programmer – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- What you'll learn
- Master Laravel
- Build real applications that are secure and fast
- Learn how to style your app using sass and webpack mix
- Learn templating blade
- create migrations
- add new migration
- Laravel Thinker to communicate with app without persisting data
- Full MVC Architecture
- Designing and Styling
- You will learn how to install a WYSIWYG editor
- Send and Recieve Emails
- Email Mailable
- From Validation
- Laravel ORM (Object Relational Mapper)
- Uplod files
- Upload And Delete Files
- Upload Multiple Images
- To install a commenting system / Disqus
- Create Controller, Models and Views
- Master Layout files
- Grouping and Route Access
- Security, Admin Panel
- 2 Projects
- Laravel Validating the data before sending to DB
- Eloquent One to One or Many To Many
- Install Packages
- Create SEO Friendly URL
- Search Functionality
- And Much Much More….
- It is realy nice if you have css, php and html. But again we will start from scratch
Laravel is one of the most popular PHP frameworks. Everyone loves Laravel from employers who want their employees to know Laravel. Taking this course will give you the best chance of landing that job; or taking it to the next level.
Why is Laravel so popular?
Because once you learn it then you will never search for another PHP platform. It takes complex things and structures them in easy to do tasks.
There are thousands of other people that have created packages that we can incorporate into our Laravel application.
You are reading this because you want to learn Laravel and you want to take the best course out there, right? If the answer is yes then you need to make wise decisions.
Benefits of taking this course with future updates for free
1. Top Modern 2020 Laravel PHP Project. Design + Create App from scratch that you can utilize for your projects.
2. Top support from the instructor
3.You will learn how to create separate admin panel
4. Never Boring Content.
5. So don’t wait to jump on it and never look back.
Things we are going to do in this project
Introduction and Fundamentals
Downloading Laravel and installing with composer
Complete MVC training, from Routes, Controllers, views, models, migrations, template engines, middleware and more
Simple Crud application with all the ELOQUENT relationships, to learn what has been covered
Bonus Create Sass Project using webpack and style it as separate section
Making Master LaraUltiPro project
You Will also learn this in the process Database and Eloqunet
One To One
One To Many
One To Many (Inverse)
Many To Many
Has Many Through
Inserting & Updating Related Models
The save Method
The create Method
Belongs To Relationships
Very Important Ones This is not a full list
Authentication system Separate Admin System with new database
Multi-users with roles, Admins, Users, and Editors
Searching Database Content
Uploading photos, multi pictures and delete them
Pretty URL’s & SEO Friendly
Disqus commenting system
Sessions, and flash messages to notify when change is made
Relationships between models
Author(s): Rick Sekuloski