Html And Css Basics
Start creating webpages using HTML and CSS – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Create a basic webpage using HTML and an external CSS sheet
- Create custom navigation bars
- Layout web pages using 2 columns
- No previous knowledge needed.
- Computer and text editor (such as sublime text or notepad) needed, or a web development application such as Dreamweaver
This tutorial set is aimed at students who are beginning web design, we cover the basics of HTML and a number of important elements within that code.
We then move on to begin looking at CSS and how we can use it to style and format our web pages.
At the end of the tutorial set, we have a simple website, which could be used as a portfolio or information giving site!
Author(s): Michael Phillimore