[Free] Generative Art On Blockchains - Free
Become A Generative Artist Who Publishes Their Art on Blockchains With One Course. Master P5js, Solidity, & More! – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Build Generative Art on the Polygon Blockchain.
- Become Proficient In Generative Art Programming with Hands-On Projects.
- Understand The Development Functions Of Polygon Blockchain.
- Understand How To Use Generative Art with Blockchains.
- Be Able To Comprehend The Structure Of P5js Code.
- You Need A Computer With Linux, MacOS Or Windows.
- A Basic Understanding Of Web-Technologies.
- Knowledge Of A Programming Language Is Beneficial (Integers, Booleans, Strings, Etc.) Though Not Required.
Welcome to the Generative Art on Blockchains Course. The only course you’ll need to become a Generative Artist on any blockchain.
At 2+ hours, this Generative Art on Blockchains Course is a comprehensive course.
Even if you have zero or limited programming experience, this course will take you from beginner to Generative Artist.
The course has been updated for 2021, so you’ll be learning with all of the latest tools.
The course doesn’t cut corners. You’ll learn by building real-world projects in our practical labs.
You’ll save yourself over $10,000. Yet, get access to the same materials as in-person bootcamps.
We’ll take you step-by-step through engaging video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to succeed as aGenerative Artist on the Blockchain.
By the end of this course, you will be fluently creating generative art, and you’ll be so good that you can get a job or use your skills professionally.
You’ll also build a portfolio of projects that you can show off to any potential employer.
Who this course is for:
Individuals Who Want To Benefit From One Of The Most In-Demand Skills.
Technologists Who Want To Use Code to Create Art.
Freelancers Who Want To Earn Money Creating Generative Art.
Artists Who Want To Build Ethereum Blockchain NFTs Using Solidity.
Professionals Who Want To Add ‘Generative Artist’ To Their Resume.
Author(s): Patrick Sweetman