Free Python Tutorial – Python 101: Unlock Programm Skills – From Novice to Expert
Program in an Internet browser, learn Python for 4 hours! – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- How to use the Python
- Create full-fledged Python programs in a web browser!
- You can start writing simple programs in Python language and to study it in greater depth. You will unlock for yourself programming skills!
- How to use the Python functions
- Be able to use For loops to loop and create While loops
- Create Dictionaries, Lists and Tuples
- Create key value pairs and store them in dictionaries
- Create custom functions
- Understand integer, floating point, complex and string variables
- Create documents strings and comments
- Create immutable tuples
- Access and edit values within dictionaries
- Get knowledge about exceptions in Python
- There are no specific prerequisites. You need a web browser, basic computer skills and the Internet.
- Install Chrome 18+, Firefox 11+ or Safari 6+ browser. No Internet Explorer.
The course teaches the basic skills of the Python programming language.
To start learning, you need a modern Internet browser, Internet access and the desire to learn new things!
You will learn the following amazing topics about the Python language!
1. Python in Web Browser
Learn how to write, run and save programs on Python directly in your web browser!For programming in the Python language in a web browser, you will use the codeskulptorsite.Share links to programs you create with colleagues and friends, save links to programs and program files. You do not need to install any additional programs on your computer.
2. Basics of Python Programming Language
Learn to do simple rhyme operations using the Python language. Learn how to output and enter data in Python. You will get knowledge about what are integers, floating-point numbers, strings. You will learn to perform operations with integer numbers, floating-point numbers and strings.
3. Functions, Modules and Control Structures
Learn how to create functions. Learn to use functions as objects for other functions. Create comments and lines of documentation that will help you understand the code for you and other people.Exceptions in Python
4. Dictionaries, Lists, Tuples and other operations
Create dictionaries, lists (even entire “libraries”!) From numbers and text.
You will learn how to generate large numbers and text arrays simply by their “key”. You will learn how to perform operations with lists, dictionaries and tuples.
5.Tests to verify the knowledge.Example programs.
Universe of Programmingis waiting for you. Get started now!
Author(s): Anton Ryzhenkov