Bootstrap 4: Create A Landing Page
Learn Bootstrap 4 by creating a unique responsive landing page with custom CSS, icons, web fonts and smooth scrolling. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to create a landing page using Bootstrap 4 (Beta)
- Learn how to create a fixed navigation bar
- Learn how to use the Scrollspy component from Bootstrap
- Learn how to create a jumbotron
- Learn how to embed a YouTube video responsively
- Learn how to create a carousel
- Learn how to create a pricing table with a card layout and list groups
- Learn how to create a sign-up form with a modal
- Learn how to create a footer with social links, address, dropdown and more
- Learn how to use the grid system to create a responsive layout
- Learn how to use spacing utilities and more to adjust the layout
- Learn how to create a full-size background image with parallax effect
- Learn how to add Font Awesome icons
- Learn how to use Google Fonts
- Learn how to add a smooth scroll effect to the navigation bar
- Basic understanding of HTML.
- A text editor.
This course is for the beginner who wants to get a quick introduction to the latest version ofBootstrap 4 (Beta)by creating a unique responsive landing page.
You’ll learn how to structure different content and make it look great on all device sizes byusing a responsive grid.
Bootstrap 4 components:
During the lectures you’ll learn how to create the followingcomponents:
- List group
Bootstrap 4 utilities:
During the lectures you’ll learn how to use thefollowing utilities:
But it doesn’tstop here!You’ll also learn the following:
Styling with CSS
Learn how to apply some custom CSS to create a full-size background image with a simpleparallax effect to get the attention of the user.
Adding Font Awesome Icons
Learn how to use the very popular icon font from Font Awesome to make the landing page more interesting.
Using Google Fonts
Learn how to use Google Fonts for headings and other textto make the landing page more unique
Adding smooth scroll
Create your own landing page
By the end of this course you’ll be able to create your own uniquelanding page ready to be published to the web.
The teaching style is “follow along” and “learn by example”, so Idon’t explain every class used in the code in depth. If you’re looking for that you should check out my other Bootstrap 4 course.
Author(s): Jeppe Schaumburg Jensen