ASP.NET Core MVC, Quick and Practical
This is a practical course to learn ASP.NET Core MVC, rapidly and deeply. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Use ASP.NET core MVC to develop real world applications
- Previous experience of developing web applications
- C# programming language
ASP.NET Core MVC is a lightweight, fast and cross-platform framework for building web and cloud applications, built on top of .NET Core framework.
This course is a quick and practical way to learn ASP.NET Core MVC and it aimed to help you start developing your real-world applications in this framework.
By the end of the course you will know how modern web applications are designed and, you have a practical source code with a custom user-management system and authentication to kick start your project.
This course has a progressive approach. It is started by explaining MVC (Model-View-Controller) design pattern and showing how it is implemented in .NET Core and then step by step we will move forward and complete our application while I explain the concepts in a simple language.
During this course besides the primary concepts we will easily learn:
- Why and how to use services and dependency-injection.
- How to use configuration files.
- How to use Entity Framework Core to access and use a currently existing database.
- And why we should implement our own custom authentication system and how to do it.