Setting Up Adobe Illustrator CS6 CC For Maximum Productivity
Set up Adobe Illustrator CS6/CC to make you a more productive graphic artist. Beginners to Experts welcome! – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- You will understand and be able change the unit of measurement, color mode, and user interface in Illustrator CS6.
- You will be comfortable using artboards, and will learn to quickly render multiple versions of your works.
- You will customize your workspace to show the tools and panels you actually use.
- You will incorporate elements like your logo, symbols, favorite fonts etc. into a reusable template that will kick-start any new design or project
- Adobe Illustrator CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, or CC
This video series will teach you how to set up Adobe Illustrator CS6 to make you a more productive graphic artist. Learn how to set up Illustrator for exactly what you want to do, and create effective templates that you will use in all of your future projects.
This course covers:
- New Document Creation
- Document Setup
- Components of the Workspace
- Finding Free Resources
Author(s): Douglas Butner