Learn 3D Modeling: Blender Basics in Under 2 Hours
Learn the Basics of Blender in Under 2 Hours – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Navigate the Blender interface.
- Use the basic tools, shortcuts, and primitive objects in Blender.
- Use the Blender software with much more confidence.
- Install Blender
- Basic computer knowledge
Learn the basic tools, shortcuts, and important aspects of the popular 3D modeling software, Blender, without any prior knowledge!
Take your first steps in the Blender software!
- Learn the basic interface of Blender.
- Learn how to select, grab, scale, rotate, and add objects.
- Learn the difference between Object and Edit mode.
- Learn how to render, add materials, and export your models into the Unity software.
- Create a few basic models with your knowledge.
A great way to alleviate the burden of learning a brand new piece of software.
From the perspective of a complete beginner in the Blender software, this course wil cover the basics and alleviate the burden of learning a new piece of software. Blender is actually a very intuitive piece of software once you get the basics down, and is easy to pick up on the more complicated aspects after learning the basics. Blender is a great piece of software for new 3D modelers and those wishing to be able to create assets for video games. This course will make you feel confident in using Blender as a complete beginner.
This course will cover the very basics for those that have never used the Blender software before. Students who have never used the Blender software before will feel a lot more comfortable with it by taking this course. After learning some new concepts, you will test your knowledge by creating some basic models.
At the end of this course, you should have the confidence to go and further your knowledge in the Blender software. This course was designed with complete beginners in mind, so you should be able to create very basic 3D models and feel more comfortable with modeling in the Blender software.
Author(s): Josh Gambrell